[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Ann Arbor endos and supplies

Ali, I live in Ann Arbor, too, and can recommend Dr. Robert Lash at the U as
being friendly, supportive of pumping and able to actually spend a whole
half hour with his patients. he has a good CDE, too.

UM offers M-Care, which pays for all supplies via a couple local companies
that actually ship the stuff to your house. Can't beat it.

E-mail me privately with any more detailed questions. I'd be happy to help,
and welcome to the Harvard of the Midwest!

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:46:16 -0800 (PST)
From: Ali Lekach <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] living in Ann Arbor

Hi everyone.  I just moved from New Jersey to Ann
Arbor, MI about three weeks ago and I am looking for
anyone familiar with the area to reccomend some good
doctors and explain what type of coverage I'm looking
at for my diabetes supplies.  MI has not enacted the
Diabetes Act and so I'm concerned that things like
pump supplies and test strips may not be covered.  I'm
not sure as to what insurance company I'll be dealing
with yet... I start work at the Univ. of Michigan on
Monday.  Any responses are greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks!

Susan Ager
Detroit Free Press
600 W. Fort
Detroit MI 48226
FAX 313.222.5397

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml