Re: [IP] Insulin Recall

<< Is this insulin recall one that could affect all over the US, or is this
regional?  I'm curious because as of late, I have been suffering from much
higher blood sugars.
 "Flying high in Indiana....." Lea >>

I would also like to add to this....Does anyone have the lot number of the
insulin that was recalled?  I have also been suffering from much higher blood
sugars than normal.  I get my insulin 9 bottles at a time from a mail order

Flying High in Florida !