[IP] What am I? :-)

but the above
>line makes me think you are going in the wrong direction.  If your numbers
>are going higher and are stubborn to come down, that make me think you are
>rebounding.  This definitely would cause the rollercoaster you described.
>Have you considered reducing the amount you take a little and see what
>happens?  I am starting to think I should do that with my nighttime basal
>since I can't seem to shake the high morning numbers no matter how much I

LOL, I'm not a doctor but I play one on myself constantly.  :-)  Thanks for
the laugh, I need it today (one of those days).

That is exactly what I said to him in my email.  Should I try decreasing my
carb ratio to see if that works.  I'm famous for my bouncing ablities.  And
I can tolerate huge amounts of insulin (I got up to about 140 units per
day... got down to 50 with fairly decent control (down to about 70 on
shots, then 50 after pumping), now up to 70 and worse... hmmm is this
telling me something?)  There might or might not be a thyroid issue in here
(I keep asking but haven't even got acknowledgement of asking).  I always
question if there is something about ME that is preventing or hindering
getting good advice from docs.  I've found one internist that I love.  But
she prefers that I deal with the endo for pump things... understandably.

THanks for replying.

To be who you are and become what you are capable of is the only goal worth
living.  -Alvin Ailey