[IP] Night driving

> However, after twenty years of retinopathy I still have 20/20 vision in
> both eyes and reasonably good night vision.
> - - Peter

For those who want to *comfortably* see to drive at night I recommend
extremely light-yellow night driving glasses found at Truck Stops or
Sporting Goods stores. It makes quite a difference. My hugsband is a trucker
and taught me about wearing 4-5 diff. colors of sunglasses for different
driving conditions: full sun, partial sun, fog, etc.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)