[IP] Update on frozen sticks

I called my lawyer who gave me the state ins. comissioner's phone number to
complain about the 700 frozen Comfort Curves/Ketostix. Talked to that office
today and IT'S MY FAULT. I must stay home (2-3 weeks) when ordering a new
scrip so I can accept delivery -- or tell someone I won't be home. Does
everyone trust their neighbor(s) to hop to their mailbox the minute delivery
is made? What's to keep THEM from delaying an hour or two at 9F? Or get the
insulin at 100F? I have the option of paying triple the cost by going
    I need a job to earn some money - aches and pains hurt too much to do a
lot of things.
    Just more frustrations!!!!!
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)