Re: [IP] She's Gonna wear a pump!!

Jan wrote:

>>Hey, Roselea,
Yep! You're getting there - and will soon fulfill my vision. Now, my Q: HOW
will you keep from sneaking live insulin in it?<<

While that might be tempting, I'm not gonna consider it since I'm not sure
at this point what I would do if it was live insulin.  Besides, I sure
wouldn't want to piss off my CDE at this point, I've worked too hard to get
here so I'll just follow her rules and play the game.  :)

Type 1 for 37 years, getting to "try a pump" next week!