Re: [IP] Glucose Gel

> I am looking for something to
> > put in Shane's "car kit" for when he has lows.

geneva has been using life savers since we started pumping.  1 lifesaver
brings her up about 20 points.  her friends all seem to think that we are
the source of sugar for THEIR needs, though!  I go to walmart alot to get
the big bags of them.

don't know if this would cause same problem as smarties...eating them for
fun.  I personally don't think life savers are that much of a 'draw' for a
good snack.

mom to geneva