[IP] Sofset Micro QR

It's been a while since I've posted on the list.  I've been trying to
keep up with the digests, but wow, how the list has grown!  Three cheers
for the admins who keep it running!

Anyway, I'd like to hear from people with little fat and parents of
young pumpers who have tried the micros.  I'm thinking they might be
better for my daughter, Kayla, who is six.  She's been using the Sils
for 19 months now and we're having a hard time finding good sites since
it takes so long to heal.  We insert exclusively in the tummy area and
upper back hip area...no other fat can be found on her little body!

Any good/bad experiences would be appreciated!

mom of Kayla, age 6, pumping 19 months