[IP] living in Ann Arbor

Hi everyone.  I just moved from New Jersey to Ann
Arbor, MI about three weeks ago and I am looking for
anyone familiar with the area to reccomend some good
doctors and explain what type of coverage I'm looking
at for my diabetes supplies.  MI has not enacted the
Diabetes Act and so I'm concerned that things like
pump supplies and test strips may not be covered.  I'm
not sure as to what insurance company I'll be dealing
with yet... I start work at the Univ. of Michigan on
Monday.  Any responses are greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks!
Do You Yahoo!?