Re: [IP] Glucose Gel

>> I agree that those glucose gel tubes are nice

Does anyone know if these things would survive in the cold? Would they
freeze? If so, could you still eat them? I am looking for something to
put in Shane's "car kit" for when he has lows. Right now he has little
rolls of smarties, but he ends up just eating them for snacks (not low
related)! He also has glucose tabs but he really hates them, and
sometimes the lid is hard to get off, especially when low. Someone
mentioned that the gel tubes are very easy to open...