Re: [IP] Insulin Recall

In a message dated 2/1/00 11:05:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< As far as I know it is an all over the US recall.  So if you have been
 suffering from unexplainable consistent highs and you received your bottle
 of insulin about 4 weeks ago, I would imagine you MIGHT have gotten one of
 the bad bottles. >>
Where did you get this information regarding a recall?  I just spoke with Eli
Lilly Company and they said there has not been any recall on any lots of
Humalog recently.  Could you give me some additional information?  Many