Re: [IP] Sites

>I use the tenders and
> sometimes it REALLY hurts going in and when a bolus goes in.  I still
> freak out when I have to change the infusion set...

when my daughter, geneva, age ten started using the sils/tenders,  she was
'freaked' by it also.  I told her I would do it first.  so...I got a baggy
of ice  (some people use a cold soda can or frozen peas  ;-).....   )  and
numbed up.  did the insertion painLESSly!  it just felt like pressure.

geneva now ices up each and every time and has only had one or two times
when it bothered her.  pumping since june.

maybe ice will help.