Re: [IP] Insulin Recall

As far as I know it is an all over the US recall.  So if you have been
suffering from unexplainable consistent highs and you received your bottle
of insulin about 4 weeks ago, I would imagine you MIGHT have gotten one of
the bad bottles.  I threw Jessica's in the trash and we are now back to
normal numbers after so many site changes her behind looks like a pin
cushion!

On a personal note, when I received the new insulin I ask for a private area
in the back of the pharmacy where I could change everything out.  the girl
was a bit surprised, but led me to a private room.  Afterwards I had to
answer a few questions about pumping, but all in all, I think it was a good
thing as I educated one more person about diabettes, kids and pumps.  :)

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:23:05 -0500 , email @ redacted wrote:

>  Is this insulin recall one that could affect all over the US, or is this
>  regional?  I'm curious because as of late, I have been suffering from
much
>  higher blood sugars.
>
>  "Flying high in Indiana....."
>  Lea