Re: [IP] tend to overeat when low

I don't remember what it is called, but there is a reason why we overeat when low.  It has something to so with the brains lack of oxgyen.  It is not something we can help.  I went a long time thinking it was just me.  Then I read somewhere that we can't help it.  I guess too it would have something to do with the fact that we still feel so crappy.  At that time most of us aren't able to think on our own anyhow so how can we tell ourselves to quit eating when its all we can do to get the food to the mouth.  If you have someone near you tell them if you have a reaction to tell you to stop eating after it seems that you have eaten enough.  Of course, if your like me I told my Sig. other I Know your trying to kill, because you know I have to eat when I'm like this.  A threat was then made to call the E-squad and I settled down for about a minute.

Anyhow your not alone and it is perfectly natural for the brain to do this us.  What makes matters worse is that right now we know all, but just let that sugar go down and we can't think at all for ourselves.