Re: [IP] Retinopathy/eileen

In a message dated 1/31/2000 1:21:11 AM Romance Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< .I haven't had any symptoms which is why
 this came as such a shock....my AIC;s the last few years have been
 6-7......and he said my vision was 20/20.....its just all quite a shock and
 bit much with starting the pump at the same time...I guess I am just feeling
 a bit overwhelmed.... >>

I can definitely relate to what you are going through.  When I was pregnant
with my second child I was scheduled to see the eye doctor during my first
trimester and my vision was 20/20 and he saw no reason for concern.  Three
months later I started having blurred vision and it was down hill from there.
 During my pregnancy I kept my A1C below 6, so it wasn't due to my blood
sugars.  I had my first laser sugery 4 months after my son was born.  I know
it can be a bit overwhelming but keep your chin up and thank God for modern

Lisa  pumping for 18 months