[IP] Insulin Recall

Well last night I went to my new pharmacy and told him of Jessica's high
blood sugar problems lately, and those of several people on this and another
list.  He told me that there WAS a Humalog recall about 3-4 weeks ago!  All
the pharmacies SHOULD have pulled the bottles, but apparently several got
through to consumers.  I just have to wonder why WE weren't told or it
wasn't made public??  After all, don't we rely on insulin for our and our
children's lives?!?!

Nita
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.6 years