[IP] MM - Great Customer Support

I'm new at this pumping thing. Dx'd 10/7/2000, Started MM508 2/7/2001.
Just had to call the support line from MM - Received EXCELLENT CUSTOMER
This is one of the main reasons I slected the MM Pump. I just hope the
Great Customer Service
Continues.  I would hope that ALL companies would appreciate and care
for their customers as MM has
dealt with me. No offence to any other companies customer service, but
this is the best I have been
treated my ANY company in ANY business for many years.  JMO. YMMV.