[IP] Funny Low BG Stories

Well, I have one that's funny to me NOW, but wasn't at the time. This was before I
started pumping when I was trying to lower my A1C by trying different times and
doses on MDI.
I decided to go to Wal-Mart before eating dinner.  I wanted to pick up a few things,
maybe $20 worth.  So I went in the store and almost immediately started feeling
fuzzy and confused.  I was pushing the cart around the grocery area when it suddenly
came to me that I had been wandering around the same two aisles for God knows how
long, back and forth. This Wal-Mart has a McDonalds in it.  I walked away from my
cart and stood in line, trying to decide what I wanted.  Finally I got an apple pie
and large fries. No drink. I know the employee thought I was drunk because I had
trouble counting out the money and was slurring badly.
So then I stood hunched over my cart in the middle of the store, scarfing down
food.  I even opened a hot container of soda out of my cart and drank from it.
When I got to the check out I realized I had spent almost $70, almost all of it junk
food purchases.  When I got home my husband said I had been gone for hours. Who
knows how long I wandered back and forth.   GEEZ.

Sherry C