[IP] STRANGEST/FUNNIEST INCIDENT WITH DIABETES????

     Most incidents with me occur in the morning. My husband was in the
     walk in closet changing for work, letting me sleep. When I yelled out
     to him to stop throwing his socks at me. He responded "I'm in the
     closet." and didn't think anything of it. Then I called, "Never mind,
     it's the cat."
     He poked his head out of the closet and said, "the cat's in the closet
     with me." Finally, he realized I was low and got the OJ.