Re: [IP] Minimed Belt Clip

>John asked: Whoever posted that MM sent them one ASAP, did you just call
the 800 number or what did you tell them to get this kind of response?
I called the "general" # on the back of the pump--1-800-933-3322, NOT the
"order supplies" #.  I told them what happened, they said they had them for
sale. I told them I only it for 2 months, its already broke and I shouldn't
have to buy one that soon, they should last longer.Tried to get them to send
me 2, but they just sent me 1.  Don't know if that would work if I called
again.  Dave