[IP] Police Occupation Question - SHOCKING!

 I was inquiring about getting a local police job in Massachusetts and under
the physical test I came across some interesting information.  You are
DISQUALIFIED from the physical test if you have 1) UNCONTROLLED diabetes
mellitus or 2) if you have diabetes and USE AN INSULIN PUMP.  I guess this
means I would need to go back to injections and the I could pass this stage
of the testing...

I find this shocking.  If anyone has info about being a police officer in
mass or anywhere else with this requirement, please E-MAIL me!  Thanks!

Brian