[IP] hard bumps after pus, infected sites, with pussy cats

I also did one site (butt) that got infected. Since I use only my stomach
and haven't had a problem but I imagine I will need to rotate the sites so I
am wondering what the best spots seem to be for all of you. I knew the site
had become infected because my blood sugar was up to over 400. When I took
the site out it was oozing with puss. Pretty scary. Six days later it is
still a small hard mass under the skin. Has this happened to anyone and will
it just disappear or do I need to do something specific?