[IP] MiniMed Belt clip

Someone posted that MiniMed sent them a new belt clip ASAP.  Well
Mr. Ben Noonan of MiniMed said he would send me one in November and
I have not seen anything.  I have also sent him 2 separate emails
and he has NOT bothered to reply.  It seems the only way I have been
able to get one is to pay for it.

Whoever posted that MM sent them one ASAP, did you just call the 800
number or what did you tell them to get this kind of response?

John