[IP] questions....

Hi everyone,

As it said in my profile, I am just starting my research into pumps, so I
have a lot of questions...

How well do pumps work in the heat or cold? I'm just worried becuase I live
in New England, and we get summers that can be warmer than 100 and winters
that are colder than 0. Will I need to stay in a air-conditioned/heated
area?

I see from someone elses post that the "com-station" isn't available yet.
Has there been any news on when non-doctor can get it?

Oh...just so people know, I don't have my mind set on Mini-Med, that is just
the one my doctor gave me the number for. I also have contacted diestronic
and animas for information on their pumps...

Thanks,
Lisa