[IP] Re: pumping in library

> > I really love my public library! I'm in there frequently, and not long ago
I asked one of the staff if they would order the book Pumping Insulin. I just
noticed this weekend that a copy is on the shelf!  Debbie, mother of Blake,
11, soon to be pumping MM508 in Ontario Canada > >

I hope it is the THIRD edition which covers Humalog and a section on children
pumping. (~_^)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!