[IP] METERS TESTING FOR KETONES???

In a message dated 2/18/01 6:34:54 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This meter helped us keep Nora out the hospital during a recent stomach
> virus.  The more current ketone data available from blood testing gave the

the meter actaully tests for ketones?  i was unaware of this!!  i always
tested my urine for ketones  :O(   what meters do this?  interesting!!!!
think it's time i switch to a new meter  :O)   hope do you guys keep getting
all these free meters and such?