[IP] Precision Xtra

We have a precision xtra meter that we use only for ketones.  It is easy to
use, although getting the blood on the meter is via hanging drop, not the
nice capillary action of the Accucheck comfort curves.
As far as I know, there is a cable and software for data analysis of bgs.

This meter helped us keep Nora out the hospital during a recent stomach
virus.  The more current ketone data available from blood testing gave the
best picture of her situation.

Sally, mom to Nora 7, dx 4/98, pump 11/00