[IP] Does anyone have a Precision QID or Precision Xtra?

I got a letter from my ins co (Aetna US
Healthcare) and they said for me to have my strip
covered under their "formulary"(regular cost
prescription) that I had to switch to one of
these.  Right now I get strips for my Accuchek
Complete through them but pay $25 every month.
If I go with the new meter I can get my strips
for $12 a month(same cost as other scripts).  I
just wanted to know if anyone had one of these
meters and if they like it.  Is it downloadable
so I can print reports off for my endo?  Is it
easy to use?  Does it take a very big drop of
blood?  If you have the Xtra is it easy to use to
test ketones?  Any info would be very much
appreciated.  By the way the insurance company is
willing to send either meter to me at no cost.