[IP] Kudos to list

Just spent two nights in the hospital.

Thanks to this group, I went in *prepared*.  Staff let me manage my
own insulin.  I said they could test me as often as they wanted to
and I'd do other tests as I thought necessary (and write them on
the sheet by my bed).  They needed to give me something that had
to be combined with dextrose so my endo called and told me how
to adjust my basals to suit.

I had my pink minimed carryall full of extras next to my bed --
including batteries thank goodness cuz wouldn't ya know, I got a
low battery alarm while I was there!!

Ya done good peeps!  :-D