[IP] Todd's Paralysis

For those of you with experience with Todd's Paralysis, how long does it
last?  And is it possible to have it without signs of a severe low blood
sugar?  I'm wondering because my daughter, Kayla, may have had Todd's
Paralysis, but her doctor doesn't think so because he said she would
have rebounded with high blood sugars (she didn't) and because she threw
up.  We had a terrible scare and ended up in the ER with a million
dollar neurology work-up.  CAT scan was negative, MRI was negative, EKG
was normal, only the EEG showed anything - swelling on the left side of
the brain.  She lost functioning on the right side of her body and her
speech was slurred.  She slowly regained everything and after about 11
hours she was back to normal.  Any insight into Todd's Paralysis from
those who have exoerienced it would be helpful.

Kayla's mom