[IP] pumping in library

I really love my public library! I'm in there frequently, and not long ago I
asked one of the staff if they would order the book Pumping Insulin. She was
quite agreeable, and I just noticed this weekend that a copy is on the
shelf! I explained that I ordered a copy for myself, and that it is quite a
good reference, highly recommended. I wanted others to easily access the
book, especially if they couldn't afford to purchase one for themselves. The
library rules!

Debbie, mother of Blake, 11, soon to be pumping MM508 in Ontario Canada