[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #888

In a message dated 2/17/01 10:13:26 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] Need help with cold weather BG testing

My daughter uses the fast take meter and we also noticed that it doesn't work
when we are out in the cold.  So, when we went skiing we put a little
handwarmer inside the
case, NOT directly next to the meter!  It works great- the meter functions
normally and gives us correct readings.  Give it a try!  Good luck!