RE: [IP] Need help with cold weather BG testing

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Sue Parker
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 3:54 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Need help with cold weather BG testing

Forward to problem with cold weather and BG testing. You might try getting
one of those hand warmers and placing it in your pocket and then putting the
meter and test strips under it with a layer of clothing in between. Just a
thought. Temperature of the meter and strips must stay warm and the body
temp sometimes just isn't enough.

Sue