[IP] A question for the Animas users...

I started on an Animas on Monday (Feb .12). In the past week I have broken
two belt clips. The first on my first day, the second last night. I called
Animas on Tues. and I had a new belt clip the next day. The whole
experience of getting a pump was effortless with Animas' help and their
customer service is great. Has anyone else broken their belt clips, or am
I just too hard on them?

Have a great night,

Type I since 1997, pumping for a little less than a week.