[IP] getting pregnant, more than good a1c's

> My doctors are all an hour away and I can't see spending the time to go see
> them when all I need is an A1C test.  My last visit my doctor told me to get
> my A1C down before he gives me the "ok" to get pregnant.

one time when i went to visit my CDE, she had this machine that was just like
a BG machine and it tested my A1c....... but for the life of me i dont know
what the name was..... 'm sure i can find out though  :O)

get your kidney and bp checked before getting pregnant. your kidneys have
to handle your waste products along with your child's also, you should have
normal blood pressure so you don't get toxemia, spot get the green light
before you go down the tracks of pregnancy and take care of your bod, it
needs to serve 2 now.