[IP] cold medcines the real story

I have taken the Robitussin stuff...it worked really good for me.  I usually
combined it with benedryl or tylenol sinus and I was fine.  I swear by the
cough syrup!  And it doesn't taste too bad either!  Most of the other
over-the-counter stuff can be taken by us, provided there is not
hypertension, COPD, renal stuff, etc.

They put those labels on everything to avoid a lawsuit if something were to

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD

in fact almost all the cold meds are fine. juzt stay away from the ones
with pseudoephedrine because it can raise your bp which isn't good spot