Re: [IP] That darn cat!!!!!!!

In a message dated 2/17/01 2:00:01 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So I woke up sufficiently to change the tubing AGAIN, and thought I'd go
> back to sleep, when POUNCE, the fastest teeth in the West struck again
> - -- would you believe she was though the tubing in TWO chomps??

Thank you so much for this story!!
I very much needed to laugh tonight!
So far my cats haven't gotten into it, if I'm dressing by the end of the bed
one of them bats at the tubing but I tell her no and she runs away...so far.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000