Re: [IP] Awesome day!

In a message dated 2/17/01 2:00:01 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> mine told me last month that bg control via the pump would not help
> retinopathy and nothing would stop my slide nor any diabetic's slide into
> eventual blindness.
> Humm.. ..one doesn;'t know what to believe.
> Darrin Parker
> Nova Scotia, Canada!

I've read and been told it helps and can reverse some diabetic eye problems.
Remember what you said about dr's in canada and what they said about the
pump??  Maybe this is more of the same attitude.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000