Re: [IP] MY FIRST FAST FOOD MEAL ON PUMP.....GOOD RESULTS

In a message dated 2/17/01 2:00:01 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> my only complaint is the insulin working before the food.....
> still nervous to bolus when i START eating......... so i thought, hey, i'll
> just bolus all at once if i'm over 150, but if i'm under 150, i will do it
> squared over 1/2 hour..........

Gina, I don't bolus til after I've eaten, just so I know exactly how much I
really do eat when it's all over.  As far as the lg fries go, we get the lg
and divide in 3's between the 3 of us and I bolus for a third of the total...
Glad things are going so well for you!

Faith
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!