[IP] Liposuction

I am curious if anyone had had experience with liposuction.  Before having the
pump, I was approximately 25 pounds overweight.  I have lost that weight now,
and although I am thrilled about the loss, I have discovered that I have
strange scar tissue "lumps" in my abdomen and hips from using the same
injection sites too often as an adolescent.  (They are REALLY noticeable.  I
actually look lopsided, like I have strange little tumors or something.)
Anyway, I have decided to have liposuction to remove them, but I have specific
questions about what that experience is like for a pumper.  Any info you can
pass along would be greatly appreciated.

Lori Walker-Guyer