Re: [IP] EMLA creme

I wore a pump (pumping saline) and set for a few days when my
10yo (9 at the time) daughter first started pumping. I didn't
think the set (Tender) hurt going in (couldn't even feel it.) My
daughter used EMLA a couple of times and then decided it was too
much of a pain waiting for it to kick in so she quit using it.
She doesn't think it hurts either. She mostly uses Tenders but
also uses the MM micros.

This isn't meant to put down anyone who uses it or to say that it
isn't needed. It's just our experience.
It's definitely a YMMV thing.

Anna said:
And lastly, try it on yourself with an infusion set and see first
hand what a wonder tool this really can be.

little guy due 3/10/01