[IP] What is going on???

Has anyone else noticed that the dates are off on the digests?
I wasn't getting any list email all day Friday so I kept checking
the Feb 2001 archives to see if there were any new emails there,
and there haven't been any since Friday morning (or so I
thought.) I finally did notice some new digests in my email
folder, but the emails were showing up as Feb 1999 (however, the
subjects were ones recently being discussed.) So I checked the
Feb 1999 archive and voila...there are all kinds of emails from
the past day or so there. What's up with that?

little guy due 3/10/01