Re: [IP] STRANGEST/FUNNIEST INCIDENT WITH DIABETES????

This happens to me all the time when I am low, I am a crab.  The person I
usually take this out on is my husband.  I can't even have a good argument
these days without him saying do you need to check you blood sugars!  Be glad
when I get the pump so these low blood sugar mood swings won't be quite as
evident.

Also one other time when I had passed out from low blood sugars people were
actually throwing my husband hard candy and I was unconscious.

That's life as a diabetic, I guess!

Deb