Re: [IP] Awesome day!

> I have only ever met one doctor who was open-minded towards pump
> therapy or MDI.  he was a dermatologist.  Go figure!
my d oc is all for it........ she runs down the hall practically yelling at
everyone about "you just gotta get on the pump, that's all there is to it!!"
she doesnt even give you a chance to explain or ask....... she throws a
script in your hand and says "call minimed and have them come here friday for
training"......... but she's great.... gotta love her, even in all her