. I spilled some of it and slipped in it. By this
point everyone was looking . A lady asked me if I was ok and helped
me up and someone got a chair . I kept crying about the milk and she
got another for me. She had spotted my bracelet (medic alert). By the
time this was thru my boyfriend felt pretty bad and told me I had

I have to laugh at this one cuz one time i was grocery shopping and went
low... very low!  i was by the produce and i took  A WHOLE BIG GALLON OF
CHOCOLATE MILK and SAT DOWN AGAINST THE COOLER and started drinking it right
out of the big gallon thing!!!  I remember people walking by looking at me
like i was crazy!!!!!!!!  i must have looked like a big idiot sitting on the
floor drinking right out of the gallon jug.......LOL    in fact, someone
walked by and actually said, "do you want some cookies with that?"    i dont
remember what i said, if anything.....LOL
just had to throw that one in  :O)
this is gonna be fun  :O)