Blame it on the current hypo but I have to join this thread:

Last summer I took off from my firends' cabin on my SeaDoo and decided to
play a little and then stop at my fav secluded island beach and have a bask
and cigar.

They sent out a small search party looking for my flaoting hypo body.
funny thing is that no one has ever (thank God) ever had to render me
assistance for a hypo or any aspect of DM.  I love them and hate them at
the same time. :) :)

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!