Re: [IP] Awesome day!

>I just got back from seeing my opthalmologist and have to say that this was
>one of the most uplifting and surprising visits ever.  Upon examining my
>eyes he remarked that he saw no trace of diabetic eye changes
>whatsoever.  Surprised, I reminded him that I've had stable, background
>retinopathy for the past 25 years or so.  Was it really gone? "Yes," he
>said, "it's the pump!"
>I've been walking on air ever since.

Congrats, Liz!

mine told me last month that bg control via the pump would not help
retinopathy and nothing would stop my slide nor any diabetic's slide into
eventual blindness.

Humm.. ..one doesn;'t know what to believe.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!