Re: [IP] Cold Medicines for Diabetics VENTING

On 16 Feb 2001, at 21:46, email @ redacted wrote:

> I have taken the Robitussin stuff...it worked really good for me.  I
> usually combined it with benedryl or tylenol sinus and I was fine.  I
> swear by the cough syrup!  And it doesn't taste too bad either!

Aaaaacccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!     Or you were talking of the regular
stuff rather than that sacharin tasting, awful, vile liquid.  I'd rather
bolus for regular cough medicine than take that artificial sweetened
stuff.  Diabetic Robitussin, a "cure" worse than the cold!