[IP] Re: zipper-type cigarette cases

I wrote:
> > I have over 50 colored zipper-type cigarette cases (seen on my picture
trail) that I wear my
pump in and have a piece of f.s. sheet in each one. (~_^)
> >--------------------------------------------------------
> But Jan, where do you get your zipper-type cigarette cases?????
> Sue(dalgal)

I started collecting these *bags* 17 years ago since my king-size cig. pack
size pump had cases I could buy (@ $17 / maroon, black, ?) and didn't want to
pay that much. I spotted these hanging on a KMart hook and put my pump inside
one AND IT FIT! (of course, same size.) I spent $2.50 each at the time for a
red, white, and a blue one. As I shop I continually check out the purse dept.
in stores that have them. Remember, they MUST zip to allow the tubing to come
out and not be pinched by a snap-close type. I also go to a home improvement
show and a lady is there who knows me now, makes these in all sizes of scrap
vinyl. She charges a whole $1.00.  I do have some that I have not used because
when I see one that fits, I grab it in case I ever need it. I'd never find
that color when I needed it. I haven't purchased any for quite awhile, but I
still keep my eyes peeled as some could be replaced.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!