Re: [IP] MY FIRST FAST FOOD MEAL ON PUMP.....GOOD RESULTS

Gina,

My suggestion is, what works for me. I usually bolus after I eat. So I don't
need to worry about the insuling working before the food gets digested. Also
you can decide how much you want to eat, of you're still hungry, you can eat
more, or if you become full before you finish your meal, you can figure out
the carbs and then push the buttons. Simple as that. Of course, YMMV. Just my
10 cents' worth.

Lyra and Faith,
Pumping since 5/18/2000